Korean Academy of Asthma, Allergy and Clinical Immunology (KAAACI)
Mission: The advancement of the knowledge and practice of asthma, allergy and clinical immunology to promote the health of the people.
Founded: November 30, 1972
Ways KAAACI is Working Towards WAO Purpose
- Annual Conference of KAAACI , twice a year
- Publishing official journals. AAIR(English) and AARD(Korean)- http://www.e-aair.org
- Conduct and support research groups such as Difficult asthma, Allergic rhinitis, Anaphylaxis and food allergy, Atopic dermatitis, Drug allergy, Chronic cough and Immunotherapy.
- Supporting and cooperating with the government to run the ‘Asthma and atopic information center in Kyunggi-do(http://www.e-allergy.org), Seoul(http://www.atopyinfocenter.co.kr) and Pusan and Suwon(http://www.atopyzerosuwon.or.kr).
- International with Asia-Pacific region EAAS(East Asian Allergy Symposium), and with other Asia-Pacific Countries through APCACCI(Asia Pacific Congress of Allergology and Clinical Immunology) and APAPARI(Asia Pacific Allergy and Clinical Immunology) and Internationally through WAO, etc.
- Educational lectures twice a year on the Allergy and clinical immunology field to the doctors
- Educational workshops to the paramedical professions such as nurses or technicians.