Philippine Society of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (PSAAI)
Mission: To abide by the moral and ethical standards in accordance with the Code of Ethics of the Philippine Medical Association and the Rules and Regulations promulgated by the Board of Directors of the Society.
- To promote holistic, compassionate, and competent care to all patients responding to changing priorities of the times through continuing medical education, initiation and recommendation - of public health programs geared towards awareness, prevention and management of allergic and immunologic diseases.
- To uphold excellent standards in training, teaching and research in allergy & immunology.
- To develop a referral network among local and international health care providers.
- To become respected leaders who will be in the forefront of service, training and research in the subspecialty.
- To establish camaraderie, fellowship and mutual respect among members of the society and with affiliated organizations.
Founded: April 9, 1972