[ Polish Version ]
Welcome to the Allergic Diseases Resource Center. Whether you are a health professional, a person with allergies, or a caregiver to someone with allergies, WAO's Allergic Diseases Resource Center has something for you.
By following the links below, you will find clear information about allergic diseases and up-to-the-minute news of developments in allergy management and treatment, written by the World's leading allergy experts.
The disease summaries for Health Professionals have been written to provide an up-to-date overview of the main allergic diseases. The materials can be referenced in publications using the following citation:
Title of Disease Summary. Name of Author. World Allergy Organization website. Accessed (date).
Disclaimer: The patient-oriented information on this website is not intended to replace a consultation with a physician. The information is intended to help patients understand their symptoms and allergic diseases(s) better and make the time spent with a doctor more productive.
- Acute Asthma Fergeson JE, Lockey R (Updated 2015)
- Newly Updated! Allergen Immunotherapy Canonica GW, Durham SR (Updated 2016)
- Allergen Specific Immunotherapy Document Canonica WG, Baena-Cagnani CE, et al (Updated 2015)
- Allergic Asthma Kushnir NM, Kaliner MA (Updated 2015)
- Allergic Diseases and Asthma in Pregnancy Pali-Schöll I, Namazy J, Jensen-Jarolim E (Updated 2016)
- Allergic March Wahn U (Updated 2015)
- Allergic Remodeling Oppenheimer J, Mauli D (Updated 2015)
- Allergy to Anaesthetic Agents Birnbaum J, Vervloet D (Updated 2013)
- Allergy Diagnostic Testing Oppenheimer J, Durham S, Nelson H, Wolthers OD (Updated 2014)
- Allergy to Insect Stings and Bites Heddle R, Golden DBK (Updated 2015)
- Anaphylaxis Lockey R (Updated 2012)
- Aspirin Exacerbated Respiratory Disease (AERD) Kowalski ML (Updated 2013)
- Newly Updated! Asthma, Bronchial Hyperresponsiveness and Sports Carlsen KH, Delgado L (Updated 2016)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) and Asthma: Similarities and Differences Chipps B (Updated 2015)
- Combined Allergic Rhinitis and Asthma Syndrome Al-Ahmad M(Updated 2015)
- Contact Dermatitis Fonacier L, Chong M (Updated 2015)
- Diagnosis of Occupational Asthma Quirce S, Sastre J (Updated 2015)
- Diagnostic Approach to the Adult with Suspected Immune Deficiency Chinratanapisit S, Sriaroon P, Sleasman JW (Updated 2015)
- Drug Allergies Thong B, Vervloet D (Updated 2014)
- Eczema, Atopic Eczema and Atopic Dermatitis Darsow U, Eyerich K, Ring J (Updated 2014)
- Newly Updated! Food Allergy Fiocchi, A, Fierro V. (Updated 2017)
- Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis in the Workplace Quirce S, Sastre J (Updated 2013)
- IgE in Clinical Allergy and Allergy Diagnosis Portnoy J (Updated 2015)
- Influenza and Asthma: A Review Pesek RD, Lockey RF (Updated 2015)
- Newly Updated! Latex Allergy Diagnosis and Management Gawchik SM (Updated 2016)
- Occupational Allergens Sastre J, Quirce S (Updated 2014)
- Ocular Allergy Katelaris C, Smith P (Updated 2015)
- Pharmacotherapy Saha S, Siddiqui S, Bradding P, Holgate ST (Updated 2014)
- Rhinitis and Rhinosinusitis (Updated 2015)
- Rhinitis - In-Depth Review Kushnir NM, Kaliner MA (Updated 2015)
- Rhinosinusitis - In-Depth Review Peters AT (Updated 2015)
- Upper Airway Edema Bernstein J (Updated 2015)
- Treatment of Asthma in Children 5 Years and Under, Based on Different Global Guidelines Hossny E (Updated 2015)
- Urticaria and Angioedema Kaplan AP (Updated 2014)
- Newly Updated! Vaccination and the Risk of Atopy and Asthma Rottem M(Updated 2016)
- Newly Updated! Vasculitis Ledford DK (Updated 2016)
New topics in allergy are regularly added to this section. If you would like to be notified as new information is added to the site, please register for our monthly E-Letter.
For more information, or to contact the allergy society in your country, please visit our Global Allergy Links section.