[ Polish Version ]
Welcome to the Allergic Diseases Resource Center. Whether you are a health professional, a person with allergies, or a caregiver to someone with allergies, WAO's Allergic Diseases Resource Center has something for you.
By following the links below, you will find clear information about allergic diseases and up-to-the-minute news of developments in allergy management and treatment, written by the World's leading allergy experts.
The disease summaries for Health Professionals have been written to provide an up-to-date overview of the main allergic diseases. The materials can be referenced in publications using the following citation:
Title of Disease Summary. Name of Author. World Allergy Organization website. Accessed (date).
Disclaimer: The patient-oriented information on this website is not intended to replace a consultation with a physician. The information is intended to help patients understand their symptoms and allergic diseases(s) better and make the time spent with a doctor more productive.
- Updated! Acute Asthma Fergeson JE, Lockey R (Updated 2015)
- Updated! Allergen Specific Immunotherapy Document Canonica WG, Baena-Cagnani CE, et al (Updated 2015)
- Updated! Allergic Asthma Kushnir NM, Kaliner MA (Updated 2015)
- Updated! Allergic Remodeling Oppenheimer J, Mauli D (Updated 2015)
- Updated! Allergy to Anaesthetic Agents Birnbaum J, Vervloet D (Updated 2013)
- Updated! Allergy Diagnostic Testing Oppenheimer J, Durham S, Nelson H, Wolthers OD (Updated 2014)
- Updated! Anaphylaxis Lockey R (Updated 2012)
- Updated! Aspirin Exacerbated Respiratory Disease (AERD) Kowalski ML (Updated 2013)
- Updated! Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) and Asthma: Similarities and Differences Chipps B (Updated 2015)
- Updated! Combined Allergic Rhinitis and Asthma Syndrome Al-Ahmad M(Updated 2015)
- Updated! Contact Dermatitis Fonacier L, Chong M (Updated 2015)
- Cow's Milk Allergy in Children Motala C, Fiocchi A (2011)
- Updated! Diagnostic Approach to the Adult with Suspected Immune Deficiency Chinratanapisit S, Sriaroon P, Sleasman JW (Updated 2015)
- Updated! Drug Allergies Thong B, Vervloet D (Updated 2014)
- Updated! Eczema, Atopic Eczema and Atopic Dermatitis Darsow U, Eyerich K, Ring J (Updated 2014)
- Updated! Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis in the Workplace Quirce S, Sastre J (Updated 2013)
- Updated! IgE in Clinical Allergy and Allergy Diagnosis Portnoy J (Updated 2015)
- Updated! Influenza and Asthma: A Review Pesek RD, Lockey RF (Updated 2015)
- Updated! Occupational Allergens Sastre J, Quirce S (Updated 2014)
- Updated! Ocular Allergy Katelaris C, Smith P (Updated 2015)
- Updated! Pharmacotherapy Saha S, Siddiqui S, Bradding P, Holgate ST (Updated 2014)
- Updated! Rhinitis and Rhinosinusitis (Updated 2015)
- Updated! Rhinitis - In-Depth Review Kushnir NM, Kaliner MA (Updated 2015)
- Updated! Rhinosinusitis - In-Depth Review Peters AT (Updated 2015)
- Updated! Upper Airway Edema Bernstein J (Updated 2015)
- Updated! Treatment of Asthma in Children 5 Years and Under, Based on Different Global Guidelines Hossny E (Updated 2015)
- Updated! Urticaria and Angioedema Kaplan AP (Updated 2014)
- Vaccination and the Risk of Atopy and Asthma Rottem M (2011)
New topics in allergy are regularly added to this section. If you would like to be notified as new information is added to the site, please register for our monthly E-Letter.
For more information, or to contact the allergy society in your country, please visit our Global Allergy Links section.