US Regional, State and Local allergy societies are eligible to apply for a US GLORIA placement at their society's annual meeting.
Responsibilities of WAO
- WAO will provide a speaker for the US GLORIA Symposium and cover his/her travel expenses and honorarium to the meeting
- WAO will provide access to the US GLORIA materials and WAO information via email, or for download from the WAO Web site
- WAO will promote your US GLORIA Symposium through several channels within the WAO Web site and through regular US GLORIA updates in WAO publications
Responsibilities of the Host Society
- Provide speaker's registration, local transfers and 1-2 nights' hotel accommodations
- Print the US GLORIA Syllabus books and evaluation forms for distribution at the meeting