Don’t miss the opportunity to participate in the first global meeting of its kind! The WAO Symposium on Immunotherapy and Biologics will welcome basic and translational scientists, clinical immunologists, allergists and researchers interested in exploring the exciting field of Immunotherapy and Biologics.
Key Reasons to Participate
- Hear the late-breaking and cutting edge science presented during the scientific sessions
- Participate in scientific discussions
- Attend state-of-the-art lectures by world experts in the field
- Gain invaluable visibility for your own research by submitting an abstract
- Network with other colleagues in the field
- To provide insights into what is already known about Immunotherapy and Biologics
- To highlight the most recent advances and cutting-edge research in the field
- To provide a forum for discussion and learning for those in attendance
- To identify unmet needs and areas of research priorities
The 2013 WAO Symposium on Immunotherapy and Biologics will be held at The Westin Michigan Avenue – Chicago.
The Westin Michigan Avenue – Chicago
909 North Michigan Ave.
Chicago, IL, United States
Friday, 13 December 2013
6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Westin – Michigan Avenue, Chicago Ballroom
Join fellow delegates for a networking event on the first night of the Symposium. Hors d’oeuvres and beverages will be provided. The reception is included in the registration fee, but delegates who do not wish to attend will benefit from a reduced registration fee.
Welcome Reception tickets for guests can be purchased on-site for $30 USD.