Announcing the WAO Symposium on Food Allergy and the Microbiome
9 June 2015
Announcing the WAO Symposium on
Food Allergy and the Microbiome
Plan now to take part in the WAO Symposium on Food Allergy and the Microbiome, in Miami, Florida, USA, 5 - 6 December 2015. The purpose of this two-day meeting is to bring together basic and translational scientists, clinical immunologists, allergists and researchers to expand the knowledge base of this exciting field. Attendees will also have the opportunity to:
- Hear the late-breaking and cutting-edge science presented during the scientific sessions
- Participate in compelling scientific discussions
- Attend state-of-the-art lectures by world-renowned experts in the field
- Gain invaluable visibility for your own research by submitting an abstract
- Network with other colleagues in the field
Early Registration and Abstract Submission Now Open!
Visit the 2015 WAO Symposium website to register and submit an abstract.
Important Dates & Deadlines
|31 July 2015||Early Registration Rate Deadline|
|14 August 2015||Abstract Submission Deadline|
|14 September 2015||Late-Breaking Abstract Submission Opens|
|28 September 2015||Late-Breaking Abstract Submission Closes|
|30 September 2015||Regular Registration Rate Deadline|
|02 November 2015||Hotel Reservation Deadline|
|5 - 6 December 2015||2015 Symposium on Food Allergy and the Microbiome|
For more information and regular updates on the 2015 WAO Symposium, please visit our website: www.worldallergy.org/symposium2015
We look forwarding to seeing you in Miami, Florida, United States!