On behalf of the World Allergy Organization (WAO) Board of Directors, it is our great pleasure to invite you to participate in the WAO Symposium on Food Allergy and the Microbiome from 5-6 December 2015 in Miami, FL, United States. WAO warmly invites you to join us in this global scientific meeting.
The purpose of this two day meeting, focusing on Food Allergy and the Microbiome, is to bring basic and translational scientists, clinical immunologists, allergists and researchers together to expand this exciting field. Attendance will be limited, making it the ideal setting for discussion and learning.
The scientific program will consist of lectures from the top international experts in the field as well as free communications that will be presented during the Poster Sessions. Our aim is to summarize what is scientifically known, learn about the cutting-edge research and to reach a consensus about the unmet needs of Food Allergy and the Microbiome.
Key Reasons to Participate
- Discover the late-breaking and cutting edge science which will be presented during the scientific sessions
- Participate in scientific discussions
- Attend state-of-the-art lectures by world experts in the fields
- Gain invaluable visibility for your own research by submitting an abstract
- Network with other colleagues in the field
We look forwarding to seeing you in Miami, FL, United States!
|Lanny J. Rosenwasser
|Mario Sanchez Borges