Don't miss the opportunity to participate in the second global meeting of its kind! The WAO Symposium on Food Allergy and the Microbiome will welcome basic and translational scientists, clinical immunologists, allergists and researchers interested in exploring the exciting field of Food Allergy and the Microbiome.
Key Reasons to Participate
- Discover the late-breaking and cutting edge science which will be presented during the scientific sessions
- Participate in scientific discussions
- Attend state-of-the-art lectures by world experts in the fields
- Gain invaluable visibility for your own research by submitting an abstract
- Network with other colleagues in the field
- To provide insights into what is already known about Food Allergy and the Microbiome
- To highlight the most recent advances and cutting-edge research in the fields
- To provide a forum for discussion and learning for those in attendance
- To identify unmet needs and areas of research priorities
The 2015 WAO Symposium on Food Allergy and the Microbiome will be held at the Trump National Doral - Miami.
Trump National Doral - Miami
4400 N.W. 87th Avenue
Miami, FL, United States
Hotel Website: www.trumphotelcollection.com/miami/
Miami attracts visitors looking for warm weather, inviting water, soft sand beaches, and nightlife. But beyond just the beach, Miami manages to be impressive for a variety of travelers. Miami is known for its welcoming atmosphere and famous nightlife. Outdoor enthusiasts can golf, snorkel, and boat their way through Miami; and for the adventurous, there's the nearby Everglades National Park and Biscayne National Park. Architecture buffs surround themselves with outstanding examples of the Art Deco style, and for shoppers, there's a wide variety of boutiques, outdoor shopping promenades, and outlet malls.
The Miami International Airport serves as the primary international airport of the Greater Miami Area. One of the busiest international airports in the world, Miami International Airport caters to over 35 million passengers a year. Miami International is the United States' second-largest international port of entry for foreign air passengers, and is the seventh-largest such gateway in the world. The airport's extensive international route network includes non-stop flights to over seventy international cities in North and South America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East.
Visit www.miami-airport.com for details on parking, amenities, flight status, terminal maps and more for Miami International Airport.
Miami International Airport offers plentiful taxi services to downtown Miami. Rates range from $20-25 from Miami International Airport. Rates vary based on travel time and are subject to change.
For more information on Miami, please visit www.miamiandbeaches.com