For the Press
Welcome to World Allergy Week 2015, hosted by the World Allergy Organization (WAO), on the theme of: Pollen Allergies - Adapting to Climate Change.
This year, WAO offered a press event via teleconference and another for the Asia Pacific region. Experts provided brief presentations, which was be followed by a Question-and-Answer period for journalists.
To be announced
- World Allergy Week 2016 logo
- Save the Date flyer
- Save the Date bookmark
- Save the Date holding slide
- World Allergy Week 2016 poster
- Patient Advocacy Organizations and Resources
- WAO and Member Society Pollen Allergy and Climate Change Online Resources
Journalists: for interview requests and other media inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tell us on Twitter (@worldallergy)
- Allergic Training Resources Around the World
- Disease Focus
- Health Professionals
- Patient Information
- Research Documents
- Evidence-based Allergy
- World Allergy Week
- World Atlas of Aeroallergens