Partners & Sponsors
Key Reasons to Participate
- Obtain exposure and network with the key opinion leaders in the field
- Gain invaluable visibility for your product, service or program
- Make important contacts with industry colleagues
- Receive professional input on your product or service
- Hear the late-breaking and cutting edge science presented during the scientific sessions
- Participate in scientific discussions
Who Supports WAO Activities?
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Universities and Colleges
- Associations and Non-Profit Organizations
- Government Organizations
- Medical Supply and Equipment Companies
- Medical Publishers
Stand Out from the Crowd
Sponsorship with WAO allows you to reach a niche group of physicians and researchers in one location. As a sponsor, you will enjoy enhance visibility and valuable opportunities.
Please review the wide selection of sponsorship packages and select the one that fits you. Don’t miss this valuable opportunity to set your company apart!
Sponsorship & Exhibition Prospectus
- Details on branding opportunities
- Details on educational opportunities
- Exhibiting opportunities
*Please note sponsors can only support branding and education during the pediatric lectures on 27 and 28 April. No sponsorship will be permitted during 29 April, however industry is invited to participate as attendees during lectures.
Closed: Please Register On Site
28 February 2017
Abstract Submission Deadline (Closed)
26 April 2017
Regular Registration Rate Deadline
27 April 2017
On-site Registration Begins
27-29 April 2017
WAO Symposium on Hot Topics in Allergy: Pediatric and Regulatory Aspects