The American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology designates this live activity for a maximum number of 13.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Instructions for Claiming CME
Thank you for attending the WAO 2013 Symposium on Immunotherapy and Biologics, please follow the instructions below to claim your credit.
Please go to http://education.aaaai.org/WAO2013.
- Click “yes” to enroll in the activity or “login”
- Login with your AAAAI Username and Password. New users/Forgot your password: type your email address in the field below username and password and click “continue”. You will receive an email with a link to reset/create your login.
- After logging in, click “Take Course”.
- The first two steps should have been completed prior to the activity. If not, you will need to complete them now.
- All steps need to be completed in order from left to right.
- After completing the steps, you will be asked to select your area of practice and the amount of credit you earned. 1.00 CME credit = 1 hour of attendance. If you did not attend both days of the meeting, please enter and claim the amount of credit you earn. Physicians who attended the whole meeting can earn up to 13.00 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Credit is claimed in .25 increments.
- Select your area of practice.
- Download your certificate.
The AAAAI reports credits directly to the ABAI on a quarterly basis.
For questions about the Symposium and content, please contact the WAO Secretariat at 414-276-1791
Questions about claiming credit can be directed to the AAAAI at email@example.com or 414-272-6071
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and Policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint sponsorship of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (AAAAI) and the World Allergy Organization. The AAAAI is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.