World Allergy Congress News & Updates
+1 414 276 1791
Plan your participation at WAC 2011 by visiting the WAO 2011 Personal Scheduler. The Personal Scheduler
allows you to:
- Search and browse sessions by day, session type or author.
- Create My Schedule: A concise display of the events that you have chosen to attend. The details of your schedule can be printed, saved on your hard drive and downloaded onto your Personal Digital Assistant (PDA).
- Create My Reading List: You will probably find more events of interest than you can possibly attend at the Congress. The Personal Scheduler allows you to add those events to a hyperlinked "reading" list for future reference.
- Check your schedule for conflicts.
- Add events to your schedule that are not included in the official program.
Please note: The Personal Scheduler is simply a planning tool, not a way to register for sessions.
Oral Abstract and Poster Sessions Now Listed in the Online Scientific Program!
The WAC 2011 Scientific Program Committee is pleased to announce that Oral Abstract and Poster Sessions have been programmed for WAC 2011. The 693 abstracts from 67 countries that have been accepted can now be viewed in the Online Scientific Program.
To emphasize the importance of research by WAC 2011 delegates, all abstract sessions have been scheduled during the lunch hour on 5, 6 and 7 December. No other sessions will take place during this time.
Save Money and Register at the Regular Registration Rate
Deadline is 31 October!
After 31 October, the rate for Delegate Registration will increase to $760 USD. Take advantage of the Regular Registration of $660 by registering on or before Midnight on Monday, 31 October 2011, US Central Time.
|Registration Type||Regular Rate
Until 31 October
|Delegate from Countries (categorized as low economies by the World Bank)||$560||$660|
|Fellow In Training||$360||$410|
|Allied Health Session Only*** (3 & 4 December sessions)||$360||$410|
*Allied Health refers to nurses, nurse practioners, physician assistants, respiratory therapists, medical technologists and medical assistants. You will be required to show proof of your status to receive this registration rate.
**You will be required to show proof of your status to receive this registration rate.
***The Congress also offers an Allied Health Session Only registration. This registration does not give access to the regular Congress sessions, Opening Ceremony, Welcome Reception, All-Congress Event or Exhibition area.