World Allergy Congress News & Updates
+1 414 276 1791
Sister Society Sessions are proposed by WAO Member Societies as part of a competitive selection process. The sessions are programmed as Symposia, Workshops or Breakfast Symposia. A comprehensive list of the latest important topics in allergy, asthma, and immunology will be presented in WAC 2011 Sister Society Sessions scheduled for 5, 6 and 7 of December.
- Allergy Society of South Africa: Aetiology of Allergy - Can Africa Help Provide the Answer?
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology: Eosinophilic Gastrointestinal (GI) Diseases
- American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology: When Food Allergies are Unusual, Unexpected, and Potentially Fatal
- Argentine Association of Allergy and Clinical Immunology: Eosinophilic Related Conditions
- Austrian Society of Allergology and Immunology Sister Society Session: Novel Laboratory Tests for Allergic Diseases
- Brazilian Society of Allergy and Immunopathology: Debate: Allergy and Breast Feeding
- Danish Society of Allergology: Basophil Activation as a Measure of Allergic Response
- European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology: Phenotypes and Endotypes of Allergic Disease
- German Society for Allergology and Clinical Immunology: Microbes - Friends or Foes of Allergic Disease?
- INTERASMA: Control and Prevention of Asthma Exacerbation
- The International Primary Care Respiratory Group: Rhinitis and Asthma in Primary Care
- Japanese Society of Allergology: Update on Atopic Dermatitis
- Korean Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Clinical Immunology: Severe Asthma
- Kuwait Society of Allergy and Clinical Immunology Sister Society Session: Omalizumab (Anti-IgE) for Asthma
- Latin American Society of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology: Hot Topics in Latin America
- Mexican College of Clinical Immunology and Allergy: Genetics and Immune Responses
- Mexican College of Pediatricians Specialized in Allergy and Clinical Immunology: Food Allergy
- Southern European Allergy Societies (SEAS): Immunotherapy
- Venezuelan Society of Allergy and Immunology: Genetic and Epigenetic Implications in Allergic and Asthmatic Latin Americans
Special Notice: Visit the World Allergy Congress Cancún Exhibition Hall
to Win Prizes!
We encourage you to make time to visit the WAC 2011 Exhibition Hall, which will be open daily 5-7 December from 9:00 – 17:00, and welcome our exhibitors. The exhibitors look forward to sharing with you the latest information about their products and services to assist in your efforts to improve patient care.
As a special feature each day, WAC 2011 will offer delegates an opportunity to win a prize if they visit at least 10 different exhibit booths. Game pieces and instructions will be provided at the Exhibition Hall entrance.
Discounted Registration Deadline
Register by Monday, 31 October to take advantage of the discounted congress registration rate. Register online today!