Delegates may count on a stimulating and varied scientific program, highly relevant to both the theory and practice of allergy, asthma and clinical immunology. The World Allergy Congress Cancún 2011 will offer the expected high quality scientific program - with many novelties.
- 8 New Horizon Sessions are scheduled for the first and last day of the Congress. Dedicating full or half days to specific topics, these concurrent sessions will provide in-depth and diverse perspectives.
- 10 Plenary Sessions — 5, 6 & 7 December. Plenary Sessions are the premier educational sessions of the meeting, presenting topics in didactic format to delegates.
- 60+ Symposium Sessions, including those co-hosted by WAO Member Societies, WAO affiliate and invited organizations and University Training Programs from around the world.
- 33 Breakfast Symposia will offer a more intimate and interactive format for exchanges with subject-matter experts.
- 39 Oral Abstract Sessions and Poster Sessions will present the best of over 1,000 abstract submissions.
- 33 Workshops will offer a range of clinical and practice-based learning and have limited attendance to allow sessions to be more hands-on and interactive.
- Allied Health Sessions. These are designed for health care professionals who provide care to people with allergy, asthma and immunologic diseases.
As with every World Allergy Congress, 2011 Cancún will deliver on World Allergy Organization's promise to you: great science from around the world, continual learning, a vibrant community of colleagues and a convivial atmosphere.