Earn CME at WISC 2012!
WISC 2012 is pleased to announce that it has been approved for 24 hours of CME through the Andhra Pradesh Medical Council in India!
This is in addition to the 24 hours of CME through the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME).
For more information, click here.
Late-Breaking Abstract Submission Opens 31 August!
Participate in the Scientific Program of the Conference and submit your late-breaking abstract! Click here for online submission.
Submission deadline: 30 September 2012
Late-Breaking Abstract Guidelines
- Late-Breaking abstracts MUST be of high quality, represent an important research advance and present information that was not available at the time of regular abstract submission.
- These abstracts must present information that is significant to clinical, translational or basic science, novel, uses appropriate study design, analytical methods and statistical methods and is clearly and logically written
- Submitters will be required to explain why their abstract is important or late-breaking.
- Abstracts submitted only because they missed the initial deadline for regular abstracts will not be considered.
- Late-Breaking Abstracts are competitively reviewed.
To view the most up-to-date scientific program of WISC 2012,
please visit our Online Scientific Program.