31 July 2014
Early Registration Rate and Abstract Submission Deadline
31 October 2014
Regular Registration Rate Deadline
5 December 2014
On-site Registration Begins
6-9 December 2014
WAO International Scientific Conference 2014 (WISC 2014)
Key Reasons to Attend
Be on the leading edge of medical education & learning!
- Attend state-of-the-art lectures by world experts on allergy, asthma and clinical immunology
- Participate in practical, clinic-friendly workshops on Immunotherapy, Food Allergy, Anaphylaxis, Skin Allergies, Drug Allergy, Asthma, Rhinitis, COPD, Sleep Disorders, and more
- Network with others in your field/areas of interest including: Asthma, Allergy, Immunology, Pediatrics, Pulmonology, Opthalmology, Gastroenterology, Dermatology and ENT
- Showcase your own achievements to key international opinion leaders and interact with international and regional colleagues
- To provide insights into the mechanisms and phenotypes of all significant allergic/immunologic diseases by reviewing and evaluating the origins and severity of each disease as they relate to the environment, infection and patient susceptibility
- To highlight the most recent advances and strategies in treatment and prevention of developing allergy and severe syndromes through utilizing immunotherapy and immunomodulators, including infectious derived materials that alter the response to allergens
- To provide an integrated approach to the diagnosis and management of severe and more complex forms of allergies
- To identify unmet needs and areas of research priorities
Who Should Attend
The Conference will be attended by delegates from all over the world. Delegates will be specialists, general practitioners, researchers, and other allied health professionals with interest in:
- Family Practice
SulAmérica Convention Center
Av Paulo de Frontin, 1 - New City - Centro
Rio de Janeiro - RJ
About Rio de Janerio
Rio de Janeiro – An Ideal Location
One of the major economic and cultural hubs of South America, the city of Rio de Janeiro sits at the heart of the Southeastern Region of Brazil. As a cosmopolitan metropolis, known worldwide for its scenic beauty and its natural resources, it provides a harmonious and agreeable environment, which combined with its infrastructure, makes Rio de Janeiro an ideal destination. For more information about Rio de Janerio click here.
Getting There Is Easy!
More than 230 domestic and international flights arrival and depart from Rio de Janeiro daily. All 24 major international airlines have flights directly linking Rio de Janeiro to more than 80 countries.
Visitors from some foreign countries will require a visa. Please allow up to 16 business days for your visa to process. Registration costs will not be refunded if you cannot attend the Conference due to being denied for a visa or receiving your visa late. Requirements for a tourist visa include: a passport valid for at least six months from the date of arrival, one passport size photograph and a round trip ticket.
For more extensive information on the visa process, please click here.