31 July 2014
Early Registration Rate and Abstract Submission Deadline
31 October 2014
Regular Registration Rate Deadline
5 December 2014
On-site Registration Begins
6-9 December 2014
WAO International Scientific Conference 2014 (WISC 2014)
Travel Grant Information
Applicants for travel grants must meet the following criteria:
- The applicant must be a World Allergy Organization (WAO) Junior Member. If you need to apply to be a WAO Junior Member please click here: http://www.worldallergy.org/juniormembers/.
- The applicant must be within five (5) years of his/her latest degree or be less than 35 years of age.
- The applicant must submit an abstract. The abstract must be accepted for either a Poster presentation or Oral Abstract Presentation at the Conference. Please visit the Abstract Submission Homepage to submit your abstract. Only electronic submissions of abstracts will be accepted.
To apply for a Travel Grant to attend WISC 2014, complete the Travel Grant Application and attach the appropriate supporting materials. Applications and all supporting materials must be received by 31 July 2014.
Travel grant awards include:
- Complimentary registration to WISC 2014
- 4 nights accommodation
- WAO Certificate of Award as a Travel Grant Recipient
Click here to download the Travel Grant Application.
For questions regarding travel grants or your Junior Member status, please contact the WAO Secretariat by email at email@example.com.
The World Allergy Organization International Scientific Conference (WISC) 2014 offers 25 travel grants to WAO Junior Members. The application can only be made in connection with the abstract submission and must be applied for by the presenting author of an abstract. Your Junior Member Status must be confirmed by the WAO Secretariat before your application is considered complete.
Travel grants are available to reduce personal costs involved in attending the Conference. They are not intended to cover the recipient’s total travel costs.