For the Press
Welcome to World Allergy Week 2013, hosted by the World Allergy Organization (WAO), on the theme of: Food Allergy – A Rising Global Health Problem.
This year, WAO will offer a press event via teleconference on 8 April at 9:00 am EDT, and another for the Asia Pacific region on 10 April at 3:00 JST. Experts will provide brief presentations, which will be followed by a Question-and-Answer period for journalists.
Monday, 8 April 2013
9:00 am-10:00am EDT (2:00 pm BST / UTC-GMT 13:00:00)
Wednesday, 10 April 2013 – Asia Pacific Region
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm JST (11:30 am IST / UTC-GMT 06:00:00).
Toll-Free Call Numbers for Journalists
Watch this page for ongoing updates.
- Media Release
- Media Release (Spanish Translation)
- General Announcement
- General Announcement (Spanish Translation)
- Presentations by WAO Experts 8 April 2013 (audio)
- Presentations by WAO Experts 10 April 2013 (audio)
- World Allergy Week 2013 Slide Deck
- World Allergy Week 2013 Slide Deck (Spanish Translation)
- Welcome Message from Prof. Pawankar (video)
- Welcome Message from Prof. Ebisawa (video)
- Patient Advocacy Resources
- WAO Food Allergy Resources Online
- World Allergy Week logo
Journalists: for interview requests and other media inquiries, contact email@example.com.