For the Press
Welcome to World Allergy Week 2014, hosted by the World Allergy Organization (WAO), on the theme of: Anaphylaxis - When Allergies Can Be Severe and Fatal.
This year, WAO will offer a press event via teleconference and another for the Asia Pacific region, to be announced. Experts will provide brief presentations, which will be followed by a Question-and-Answer period for journalists.
Wednesday, 9 April 2014 – Asia Pacific
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm JST
Toll-Free Call Numbers
Monday, 7 April 2014
9:00 am-10:00am EDT
Wednesday, 9 April 2014
2:00 pm-3:00pm JST
Biographies of all World Allergy Week speakers
- Presentation by WAO Experts 9 April 2014 (audio)
- Presentation by WAO Experts 7 April 2014 (audio)
- Launch Day Press Release
- Invitation to Media Press Release
- General Announcement Press Release
- General Announcement Press Release (Spanish Translation)
- Welcome Message from Dr. Rosenwasser (video)
- Welcome Message from Prof. Ebisawa and Dr. Greenberger (video)
- Welcome Message from Prof. Pawankar (video)
- World Allergy Week 2014 Slide Deck
- World Allergy Week 2014 Slide Deck (Spanish Translation)
- Save the Date Flyer
- World Allergy Week logo
- Patient Advocacy Organizations/Resources
- WAO Anaphylaxis Resources Online
Journalists: for interview requests and other media inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tell us on Twitter (@worldallergy) and Facebook (worldallergyorg) using #WorldAllergyWeek and write to us at email@example.com.