World Allergy Week 2018 Activities
What Happened Around the World during World Allergy Week 2018?
This page contains information about World Allergy Week 2018 events that you have shared with us.
Thank you for participating!
To contact us: email@example.com
Venezuelan Society of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- A Magistral Conference on 26 April in the Auditorium Facultad de Medicina at the Universidad Central de Venezuela
- Featured on Entre Noticias at 9:00 VET on 22 April on Globovision
- Featured on Vitrinas at 10:00 VET on 23 April on Televen
- Featured on Noticiero Salud at 16:00 VET on 23 April on Globovision
- Featured on Al dia con tu salud at 12:00 VET on 28 April on radio station la 94.1fm (Signal for Maracaibo city)
Caption: Magistral Conference on 26 April 2018
Philippine Society of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (PSAAI)
PSAAI's University of Santo Tomas Hospital section in Manila hosted its annual allergy quiz show on 26 April. To raise awareness and impart knowledge on atopic dermatitis/eczema, fourth year medical students, senior interns and pediatric residents participated in this fun, interactive and educational program. Questions on classification, etiology, epidemiology, pathophysiology, diagnosis, management and prevention were asked by the quiz show masters and enthusiastically answered by the different teams.
Caption: Participants in the 2018 Allergy Quiz Show.
Pakistan Allergy, Asthma and Immunology Society (PAAIS)
PAAIS held several events including the following:
- Allergy Camp on 21 April at the Press Club in Islamabad. Free Allergy Tests provided. Lunch and snacks provided to families of the press and media.
- Allergy Camp on 22 April at Fatima Medical Clinic in Gujranwala organized by Dr. Salman
- Allergy Camp on 26 April in Khyber Pakhtoon Khawah Province organized by Dr. Nazim U Din Malik.
- Allergy Awareness patient sharing session on 26 April in in Sialkot organized by Dr. Maj Naeem.
- Allergy Awareness Program on 26 April in Karachi organized by Dr. Sajjad Khatri.
- Allergy Awareness Program on 27 April in Gujranwala organized by Dr. M. Akram.
Caption: Previous PAAIS Allergy Camp
Indian College of Allergy, Asthma and Applied Immunology (ICAAI)
The Bengauru Allergy Centr in association with the ICAAI's South Chapter, Bengaluru Allergy Foundation
Interactive patient sessions on atopic dermatitis and other allergy and asthma topics from 23 to 28 April.
Indian Academy of Allergy
Ruby Pawankar, President of the Indian Academy of Allergy, presented at a CME program on atopic dermatitis presented by the Sher-i-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences on 26 April.View the Program Flyer for more details.
Colombian Allergy, Asthma and Immunology Association (ACAAI)
ACAAI raised awareness on atopic dermatitis by distributing posters, pins and wrist bands for World Allergy Week to allergists, other physicians and the general public.
Australasian Society of Clinical Immunology and Allergy (ASCIA)
The Allergy and Immunology Foundation of Australasia (AIFA) is a charity by ASCIA.
Wear a Spot of Red campaign during World Allergy Week.