Junior Member - Call for Abstracts and Travel Grants
Dear <<(First Name)(Last Name)>>,
As a WAO Junior Member, the World Allergy Organization International Scientific Conference (WISC) 2014 Steering Committee invites you to submit an Abstract and apply for a travel grant to attend the WISC 2014 from 6-9 December 2014 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Applicants for travel grants must meet the following criteria:
1. The applicant must be a World Allergy Organization (WAO) Junior Member.
2. The applicant must be within five (5) years of his/her latest degree or be less than 35 years of age.
3. The applicant must submit an abstract. The abstract must be accepted for either a Poster presentation or Oral Abstract Presentation at the Conference. Please visit the Abstract Submission Homepage to submit your abstract. Only electronic submissions of abstracts will be accepted.
Your WAO Junior Member ID is: <<(Bolded Text)>>
Your Member ID is required in order to submit your Travel Grant Application
To find more information and download the travel grant application, click here.
Travel grants are available to reduce personal costs involved in attending the Conference. They are not intended to cover the recipient’s total travel costs. Travel grant awards include:
• Complimentary registration to WISC 2014
• 4 nights accommodation
• WAO Certificate of Award as a Travel Grant Recipient
The World Allergy Organization International Scientific Conference (WISC) 2014 offers 25 travel grants to WAO Junior Members. The application can only be made in connection with the abstract submission and must be applied for by the presenting author of an abstract. Your Junior Member Status must be confirmed by the WAO Secretariat before your application is considered complete.
If you have any questions, please contact the WAO Secretariat at WISC@worldallergy.org
We look forward to seeing you in Rio!